[Mailman-Developers] GSOC Project idea: OpenPGP integration

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 23:19:31 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I am a undergrad student interested in OpenPGP integration in mailman as a
GSOC project this summer.

I haven't worked around with security and encryption but want to attempt
this project for i find this interesting. I have prior experience in python
and have worked in frameworks like django, tornado. I have installed
mailman(v3.0.0b3) and trying to play around with it.

It would be really nice if i could get some input from you all to go along
with this project as this is a new topic for me.

Thanks
--
Abhilash Raj