[Mailman-Developers] Unforeseen difficulties with the Mailman logo

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Sep 28 07:26:47 CEST 2012

Thanks Andrija!  Going with a solid colour helped a lot.  I had to do a
bit of tweaking of the lines to make the button visible from a
reasonable distance (and to offset the low resolution of the printer I
have on hand), but I now have colourful GNU Mailman buttons to give out
at GHC12 next week. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrio/8031876226/

I do promise to print and mail out a few for my GSoC mentors if I can
find your addresses (And Andrija if you send me your address!), but the
rest of you may have to wait 'till pycon if you want one of mine.  But
you can print your own!  Here's the template I used:

http://terri.zone12.com/mailman-logo-buttonsheet-dark.svg

I'm pretty sure that falls under my existing copyright agreement with
Mailman or standard GPL since it's modified from the logo,  so you
should consider it GPL'ed and free for use as you see fit. It's a
standard 1.5" button if you happen to know someone else with a button
machine or want to do a run at a print shop.

  Terri