[Mailman-Developers] Adding keys in the configuration file

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Thu Sep 13 16:07:33 CEST 2012

> Why do you think that the configuration of HK should be a part of the MM core?

I didn't intend to put all of HK's config in mailman.cfg of course.
But I'm supposed to reference a class in the archiver.hyperkitty
section, which will be imported on startup, so it must be on the same
host.
Since there are already archiver-specific configuration keys there,
like a command to run or an email address to forward to, I supposed it
would be OK to add a "conffile" key that I could use.

So what's the best way ? Add a "conf_file" key to schema.cfg ?
Something else, maybe more extendable ?

Thanks.
Aurélien