[Mailman-Developers] Adding keys in the configuration file

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Thu Sep 13 09:19:55 CEST 2012

Hi people,

I'm working on HyperKitty, and I've understood that I need to add this
section to mailman.cfg to enable it :

  [archiver.hyperkitty]
  class: hyperkitty.lib.archiver.Archiver
  enable: yes
  base_url: http://hyperkitty.example.com

That works well. However, I need another key to specify the location
to HK's configuration file (Django's settings.py). I've tried simply
adding the key, but it's not picked up by the configuration class,
probably because of the schema validation.
Is there a way I could add this configuration key ? Maybe via another
section, or another file ?

Thanks !

Aurélien