[Mailman-Developers] HyperKitty login

Aamir Khan syst3m.w0rm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 00:22:12 CEST 2012

I am sorry for not drafting my email properly. "social_auth" is already
being used by postorius so I thought that you guys might be aware of it.
But, I was wrong..and I will keep this in mind for future mails to the list.

Regarding blog posts, I have absolutely no problem in writing blog posts
about my progress but I don't think that writing blog posts at such an
early stage is going to help in any way. Once, I will make a significant
progress I will blog about it.

I think most of the questions raised are already covered. I will be more
than happy to answer any further questions you might have.

--
Aamir Khan | 3rd Year  | Computer Science & Engineering | IIT Roorkee