[Mailman-Developers] Bug 971013 - schema migrations BLOCKED

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sun Jul 22 00:17:02 CEST 2012

On Jul 06, 2012, at 10:00 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:

>This bug is about providing orderly schema migrations.  I now admit that I'm
>blocked and I'm looking for suggestions.

I actually think I've finally cracked this nut.  I have it working for SQLite,
and am now testing for Postgres.  When I get that working and committed to
trunk, it would be great for others to try it on your test lists.  You
shouldn't have to do anything but stop, install the new version, and restart.

Looking forward to making progress again.
-Barry