[Mailman-Developers] Implementing the IArchiver

George Chatzisofroniou sophron at latthi.com
Fri Jul 20 13:45:22 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

For my metrics app (GSoC project), I'm currently using a MM3 simulator
for testing purposes. Proceeding with the development, i think it's
time to implement a connection with a real MM3 environment.

For the current version of the app, the only information i need is who
posted what to which list on what date. So, as we have already
discussed, the IArchiver should be the origin of the interface.

But i know nothing on how to implement this. How will i add my app to
the active IA modules? Is there any code that extends the IArchiver
and will help me understand how it works? (I guess HK extends it to
inject the messages into the archiver.)

Thanks in advance,

--
George Chatzisofroniou