[Mailman-Developers] Add the equivalent of postconf

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Tue Feb 21 11:37:46 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 08:36:13PM -0500, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> (The colon separate might not be the best choice, since you'll probably use
> that to separate keys from values.  OTOH, dot may not be the best choice
> either, since it's possible that some sections may have dot names in them.

I'd be inclined to (consistently) use a character that's not permitted
in either part -- just to make it nice and easy to say, use `awk -F`
(or your tool of choice) when looking at output.

I quite colons.

--
"... they're not anarchists, just thugs who can't be bothered to put in the
 weekly commitment needed to be football hooligans."