[Mailman-Developers] Error while setting up mailman UI

Florian Fuchs f at state-of-mind.de
Fri Feb 17 00:02:03 CET 2012

Hi Aamir,

thanks for being interested in MM3 and its web ui!

A small change I recently made to the default settings seems to be the cause of the error message:
In line 32 of your settings.py it should say:

REST_SERVER = 'http://localhost:8001'

where it probably now says:

REST_SERVER = 'localhost:8001'

(missing url scheme...)

Sorry for not having updated the settings-branch on launchpad earlier... :-/

Is this solving the problem?

(If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me via mail or on irc - florianf on freenode.)

Cheers
Florian