[Mailman-Developers] Mailman will be sprinting at PyCon US 2013 -- Join us!

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sun Dec 16 01:06:33 CET 2012

For anyone who was wondering, yes, Mailman is planning to be sprinting
at PyCon US 2013.  I know Barry, Florian, Mark and I say we're going,
and I'm sure more people will speak up as they figure out their schedules.

PyCon US 2013 is March 13-21 in Santa Clara
https://us.pycon.org/2013/

I know it's a ways off, but I'm mentioning it down because the
applications for financial aid close on Dec 31st and I want any of you
who could use some to get your applications in ASAP.  You can register
for Pycon and apply for financial aid here:
https://us.pycon.org/2013/registration/

Note that if you just want to come to the sprint, that's free and you
can just show up.  (This is what I did last year, but I hear pycon is
awesome and you should all want to register for the conference!)

Hope to see some of you in March!

  Terri