[Mailman-Developers] Wiki woes

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sat Dec 15 18:56:10 CET 2012

On 12-12-13 1:48 PM, Paul Boddie wrote:
> I actually don't think it would be hard to migrate the XHTML-like
> content, but if the bulk of the content is more readily translated,
> then we can avoid a lot of work.

I'm making dumps of all the confluence spaces we've got (You can't dump
the whole wiki at once easily but you *can* apparently dump each
space.).  I'll dump all the public ones here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tztu8sk6oet69oz/wP0_L7kcf7

(We've also got one private "cabal" space, but it looks like everything
in it is really out of date, so I've done a dump for posterity but
there's no point in spending time converting it.)

We can also do dumps as html and pdf, but I'm pretty sure xml will be
more useful for data conversion.  I don't know off the top of my head if
they include change history or just the most recent content, but I do
know that they contain attachments and comments on the pages.