[Mailman-Developers] Wiki woes

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Dec 10 19:04:58 CET 2012

I think in the latest wiki update I seem to have lost the ability to
turn off rich text editing, and as a result it's nigh impossible for me
to cut and paste some types of content from one page to another.  Also,
some pages are now missing content (specifically, anything marked as a
code snippet) if they're viewed without JavaScript.

I know we've been under some pressure from the FSF to switch to a more
free wiki, and they'd offered to find us some help in doing the
migration. Does anyone know the status of that?  Because if we're using
the wiki as our primary place for docs, not being able to see pages
properly without JavaScript is potentially a really big problem for us.
  And personally, not being able to cut and paste from one page to
another makes it awfully hard for me to wiki garden so that things are
easy to find and in the right place.

  Terri