[Mailman-Developers] New to mailman

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Dec 10 18:02:40 CET 2012

On 12/10/2012 09:48 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> You might also be interested in this talk I gave at Pycon 2012.
>
> http://pyvideo.org/video/688/mailman-3

BTW, if someone would like to make a really valuable contribution to
Mailman *while* they're learning a bit about the architecture, we could
really use a written transcript of this talk.  Barry's pycon talk is, as
far as I know, the most comprehensive description of the current
architecture and it's great, but it's not very accessible or searchable,
so a transcript would be really appreciated.

Probably the best place for such a transcript would be the wiki.  If you
need write access, email me with your username, or just email the
transcript to this list and we can stick it in the right place.

  Terri