[Mailman-Developers] status of mailman 3.0 web stuff

Ethan Fremen i at mindlace.net
Thu Aug 23 09:02:50 CEST 2012

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012, Terri Oda wrote:

> Yeay!  In addition to what Barry said (join Postorious!) I just want to
> say I'm really excited to see you back.  :)

Thanks, Terri! I hope I'll be more useful this time around.

More specifically, though, I think a good first step with Postorious for
> you would be to take a look at the current roadmap for alpha2:
>
> https://launchpad.net/**postoriu<https://launchpad.net/postorius/+milestone/1.0.0a2>
> s/+milestone/1.0.0a2 <https://launchpad.net/postorius/+milestone/1.0.0a2>

I can try to take a whack at some of this as soon as my machine gets back
from AppleCare.

Is postorious also a FSF project?  I failed to send in my copyright
assignment thing ages ago, and I'm not sure what to put in the fsf's
copyright assignment web form...

Thanks again for the welcome,

-Ethan