[Mailman-Developers] translation of mail templates

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Aug 21 06:04:10 CEST 2012

Patrick Ben Koetter writes:

 > They have free accounts for open source projects. It might be a
 > nice way to organize a translation community.

It's likely that we don't have to organize one, we already have one.
Barry, why don't you try to get in touch with that Vietnamese lady and
see what she thinks?

There are also active translation communities at Debian and Launchpad,
and I would assume at Red Hat/Fedora.  Both Deb and Ubuntu are happy
Mailman users, and I would guess Red Hat/Fedora, too.  All probably
would find some of the MM3 features very attractive for their own use.

Steve