[Mailman-Developers] MM3 - preventing command summary by email

Robert Niederreiter rnix at squarewave.at
Mon Aug 20 08:29:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 19.08.2012 23:08, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> The question is how controllable would this need to be?  Presumably, the
> IMailingList itself would have a flag turning this off,
> e.g. `send_command_results`.
It sounds reasonable to configure this per list.

> If you do end up taking a crack at this, please open a bug and attach a
> branch.  Ideally, it would have a unittest or doctest, and it will have to go
> through a schema migration, but I can help with that.
are tests passing right now in trunk? last time i tried running the
tests there were errors:

Running mailman.testing.layers.ConfigLayer tests:
   Set up mailman.testing.layers.MockAndMonkeyLayer in 0.000 seconds.
   Set up mailman.testing.layers.ConfigLayer Traceback (most recent call
last):

.../mailman.buildout/eggs/storm-0.19-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/storm/databases/postgres.py",
line 312, in __init__
     % (REQUIRED_PSYCOPG2_VERSION, PSYCOPG2_VERSION))
DatabaseModuleError: 'psycopg2' >= 2.0.7 not found. Found None.

Running mailman.testing.layers.RESTLayer tests:
   Set up mailman.testing.layers.ConfigLayer Traceback (most recent call
last):
   .../mailman.buildout/devsrc/mailman/src/mailman/core/switchboard.py",
line 268, in handle_ConfigurationUpdatedEvent
     'Duplicate runner name: {0}'.format(name))
AssertionError: Duplicate runner name: in

-Robert