[Mailman-Developers] Congratulations to our GSoC Students!

George Chatzisofroniou sophron at latthi.com
Sun Apr 29 15:46:35 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is George Chatzisofroniou, i'm 20 years old and study Computer
Science. I'm a volunteer sysadmin in my university's labs and i love
to code. In my free time, i like to walk or play extreme sounds with my band.

In this summer, i'm going to implement Metrics on Mailman 3.0. Right
now, i'm going through the Django documentation and waiting for the
appropriate mechanisms to be in place so my app can collect the right
data.

I keep a GSoC diary here [1].

Any advises are very welcome!

Thanks,