[Mailman-Developers] New RFC on using DKIM with MLMs

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Tue Oct 25 16:53:08 CEST 2011

The RFC doesn't say you have to do that.

What it says is the list should re-sign if it modifies the message (or, in general, re-sign anyway).  So append whatever you want, just re-sign the message.  Are you insisting that advice is defective?

What it also says is if you want author signatures to survive MLMs, then you have to re-think those practices.  But nobody really expects that right now, I think.