[Mailman-Developers] New RFC on using DKIM with MLMs

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Mon Oct 24 16:31:58 CEST 2011

My point is that if using header fields is the right way to encode this information in a protocol sense, then the issue is really that the MUAs need to expose that information somehow.

I have some trouble with the assertion that making the MLM and MTA do what we all agree is the right thing to do constitutes "hiding".