[Mailman-Developers] GHC11 open source day

Drew Ferguson drew at fergiesontour.org
Mon Nov 14 18:25:42 CET 2011

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:33:41 -0500
Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Drew Ferguson wrote:
>
> >I have been thinking of getting involved in helping the mailman team
> >especially regarding the web interface where I am most at home.
> >
> >Perhaps assisting you with this might be a good introduction
> >
> >What would you suggest as a next step?
>
> Drew, that's great, we'd love to have you help us out.  The first step
> is to join the mailman-developers mailing list (I had to approve your
> post).  Use this list to discuss any issues or work you do with Mailman,

Sorry, my mistake - posting from wrong address

> If you're looking for things to do, perhaps you can describe your
> interests, and then Florian and Terri can look for interesting tasks
> that align with your interests.

Long time hacker on Plone/Zope projects and standalone python projects
Was originally interested in working on CSS part of Web UI for skinning
purposes but comfortable and interested in most aspects of this.

Was a victim of sendmail in my youth acquiring a "mild" aversion to
SMTP in general

--
Drew