[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC] And they're off!

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue May 24 09:22:48 CEST 2011

Our summer of code students officially started coding on Monday, and
they're already working hard!

Those of you interested in following what they're doing more closely
should check out their blogs:

* Dushyant's been busy going through last year's use cases and figuring
out how to get things set up and integrated:  http://db42.wordpress.com/

* Drew's been trying to grok the internals of pipermail... and a bit of
everything else: http://drodmansoc.blogspot.com/

* Benste's been busy understanding the flow of the interface:
http://benste.blogspot.com/search/label/gsoc2011

I particularly like Benste's post with a graphical map of the existing
interface.  Oi, it's complex!
http://benste.blogspot.com/2011/05/mailman-20-existing-menu-structure.html

Here's to a great first week!

  Terri