[Mailman-Developers] MailMan Usage

Aamir Khan ak4u2009 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:00:49 CEST 2011

I have tried "Fetchmail" to fetch the mail and "Procmail" to process the
mail and then invoke custom python script to do my job. This is working
fine, the only problem i think it has is fetchmail has to check the mailbox
in every 10 seconds and deliver it to procmail...if somehow i can reduce the
time or make something like whenever a mail is arrived at may mail it is
delivered directly to "procmail" then it would be really helpful..