Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jul 12 03:11:37 CEST 2011

Clayton Brown wrote:

>I would like to remove @example.com from a list of mine.
>

>Meaning, I want to remove all the email addresses that has @example domain
>from that list.
>

>How do I do this, cause If I have would have to unsubscribe them manually it
>would take me days.

You can do this in several ways. If you have command line access to the
server, you can run something like the following pipe:

bin/list_members LISTNAME |
  grep "@example\.com$" |
  bin/remove_members -f - LISTNAME

If you don't have command line access, see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/aYA9> for ways to obtain a list of members.
edit that list to remove all but the @example.com members and use the
result as input to the web admin Membership Management... -> Mass
Removal function, or just go to the Membership Management... ->
Membership List page and search for example.com and check all the
unsub boxes in the result and submit.