[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Security Patch Announcement

David Brown dave at aasv.org
Fri Feb 18 20:13:38 CET 2011

Sorry for the n00b moment, but am I correct to think that the way to apply
the patch is to issue the command:

patch <pathTo_Mailman/cgi/confirm.py> <pathTo_confirm_xss.patch.txt>

...when logged in with appropriate permissions and where each
<thingInBrackets> is replaced with the appropriate file path.

(I did check to see whether there were instructions posted on the web page.
Maybe you included them on a different list.)

Thanks,
Dave
--
David Brown