[Mailman-Developers] feature request: one-click setting to preserve DKIM

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Tue Dec 6 23:15:05 CET 2011

On Dec 05, 2011, at 05:12 PM, Monica Chew wrote:

>> Mailman 3 supports list-styles, which in theory are composable.  Coming up
>> with a good ui for that is a whole 'nuther issue, but the core could support
>> something like this fairly easily.
>
>Could you elaborate more? I couldn't turn up documentation on this. If
>you mean sufficient hints in the headers to the MUA render subject
>tagging and unsubscribe footers unnecessary, then I agree.

Hi Monica.  I was really just talking about a way to make the setting of list
configuration variables more user friendly.  A "list style" is just a
collection of settings that is applied to the list when it's created.  A style
could also in theory be applied to a list after it exists.  Styles have names,
so you could make one available to list owners called "make-dkim-not-break" or
some such :).

This is the current documentation on that feature:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/3.0/view/head:/src/mailman/app/docs/styles.rst

Cheers,