[Mailman-Developers] Documentation location?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Aug 2 02:47:00 CEST 2011

Chris Clark wrote:
 > So...... what should I edit?

Short answer: I prefer the wiki, please!

Long answer:  I used to maintain most of the docs, but a few years back
I realised my time was going to be limited for an extended period of
time.  I didn't want to become a bottleneck to finishing them, so I put
them in the wiki and have been directing people to make changes there
for the past few years.  In theory, the wiki docs are thus more
up-to-date than the ones in Launchpad, although the reality is that
relatively few changes have been made in that time so they're probably
pretty similar still.  And for all I know, Mark's been updating them and
I just didn't notice the checkin messages. ;)  But you can look at the
history of each and determine that yourself!

My *plan* is to remove all the various messy doc links and point
everyone to the wiki so that they can search through the docs and the
FAQs all in one place. I just haven't gotten that done yet, since it
doesn't pay the bills!

  Terri