[Mailman-Developers] Hi everybody

ruizhe zhao ruizhe.z.g at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:29:13 CET 2010

Hi everybody, I'm Chinese. My company use mailman to manage the maillist,
and I was hired last week for matain the mailman.
At yesterday, I found a problem, when the maillist manager get a
message(mail) that is to notify the manager a pending mail need to confirm,
and then open the second attachment and reply it. If some email client
encode the first plain/text content of the manager's confirmation mail to
base64, and then the confirmation will be failed.

Is this a problem?

Any echo is appreciated.

So sorry for my poor english.