[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.0 UI Status?

Florian Fuchs f at state-of-mind.de
Fri Mar 19 09:18:48 CET 2010

Hi all,

there are still a few things to do but I'm hopeful I can get things ready over the weekend. My goal is to have a simple django skeleton running that talks to the rest server in a working MM3-environment. I will update the wiki with info on what is where and also outline some of the things we discussed during the sprint so everyone interested can get themselves up to speed.

Cheers
Florian