[Mailman-Developers] Mailman user interface: draft of a mega drop-down navigation

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Jun 24 17:37:48 CEST 2010

Barry Warsaw wrote:
> While I think we could use some re-evaluations of the categories, presenting
> them in this way works well I think.  I think we won't have such a deep or
> wide hierarchy that displaying them all will be too confusing.  The thing I
> really like about this is that I can figure out exactly what's going on in one
> quick glance, and can probably find my way to the section I care about very
> easily (certainly much more easy than today).

Agreed, both in that it looks lovely and that we need to redesign those
categories badly.

I also reiterate that we need a search option for finding admin options.
  There's just too many for average list administrators (who probably
use this part of the interface once a month or less) to remember the
hierarchy.  Most people nowadays seem to be heavily reliant upon search.

  Terri