[Mailman-Developers] UI for Mailman 3.0 update

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Wed Jun 16 10:59:07 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:57:59AM -0400, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
> While I'm digging around and thinking of other anti-spam tools, maybe
> it's worth digging around in here for ideas, since this seems rather
> popular with WordPress:
> http://www.bad-behavior.ioerror.us/documentation/

Another one to look at (I'm not exactly a 'fan' of bad-behavior),
is http://mollom.com/features (and http://mollom.com/benefits) -- it's
quite a popular (aiui) plugin/module for Drupal-based/powered sites to
use.

(apparently, there's a Python library available at
http://github.com/itkovian/PyMollom)

--
"A traitor may betray himself and do good that he does not intend"
    -- J. R. R. Tolkien