[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.0 UI Test Server

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Jun 15 22:16:39 CEST 2010

Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
> Basically I want to make sure that the "subscribe" box always shows up
> above the fold on the listinfo page. I get a fair number of tickets
> because things are not above the fold.

I like the idea in principle, but I don't think it'll work because
there's a *lot* of stuff we want visible at first glance:

- subscribe
- unsubscribe
- archives
- list description
- user options
etc.

We might want to consider having a set of links across the top to
smaller pages (or anchors within one page) rather than trying to jam all
these needs across the top of one page.