[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.0 UI Test Server

Florian Fuchs f at state-of-mind.de
Mon Jun 14 19:21:04 CEST 2010

Hi all,

we have set up a test server for the development of the Mailman 3.0 UI. As coding on the UI progresses we will update it regularly so everybody can see what's being done.

For now it contains a simple, experimental Django app I've written to test list creation and subscription through Mailman's new REST API. You can add mailing lists and subscribe to them. Mails sent to those lists will not be delivered to subscribers but be kept in a separate IMAP folder so nobody gets spammed (thanks Patrick!). This app will be replaced as soon as there's a working code base for the "real" UI.

The server's address is http://mailman.state-of-mind.de

Cheers
Florian

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15    Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München             Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Heckmannufer 2            Telefon +49 30 3013 6756
10997 Berlin                  Mobil +49 176 2064 0812

Amtsgericht München     Partnerschaftsregister PR 563e