[Mailman-Developers] Feature Request - REST API

Nahuel nahuel at ahtna.org
Wed Feb 17 16:29:01 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm new on this mailing list, but doing some work in my free time to
some new archive browser.
At the moment, my main problem to communicate with mailman, it's there
is no REST API to subscribe to a mailing list, get permission, etc...

If mailman integrate a "generic" REST API, it should be usefull for
people like me that tries to deal with mailman, and create some tools
based on it.

Today REST APIs are really usefull for any web oriented application,
because services needs to communicate with each others, so I think
mailman MUST have this API.
I can continue to argument about this, but first I want to know what do
you think about this idea?

bests,

--
Nahuel ANGELINETTI