[Mailman-Developers] Subscription Authentication.

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Aug 19 19:27:25 CEST 2010

+1.

We were also discussing this at LinuxCon, and OAuth or similar paves the
way to some other nice things, like easier single sign on/integrated
systems, and an easier way to handle using the archives like a web forum
to allow participation by those who prefer that mode of communication.

There was definitely interest in having a setup where people could
mass-manage subscriptions to lists even when they're on different
servers, which I hadn't thought of but can see the advantages for users...