[Mailman-Developers] Exporting member info (including options)

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Aug 13 05:37:15 CEST 2010

Aaron Kreider wrote:

>  Is there a good way to export all of the member info for a list?
>
>I want all the mailing list options as well as the email address, so
>that I can import it into MySQL and use the MySQL adaptor.

There is a script at
<http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/mailman-subscribers.py> (mirrored at
<http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~msapiro/scripts/mailman-subscribers.py>)
that will do this by screen scraping the web admin Membership List
pages, but if I were doing it, I would just create a withlist script
to do it.