[Mailman-Developers] MM feature request - spread out the pain

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Apr 1 20:32:13 CEST 2010

    Barry> Or how about we just get rid of them? :)

I wasn't sure what you meant until I saw Mark's reply.  I guess I wasn't
listening to the silence between the notes. ;-)

At any rate, that solves one problem but creates another, right?  In MM3 how
will you weed out bad email addresses?  Again, this may already be accounted
for somehow.  If so, I'd be happy to learn how you do it without attempting
to send email to an address then process the bounces.

Skip