[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1x Authentication LDAP and OpenID - SQL Member Adaptor

Jennifer Redman jenred at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:57:11 CEST 2009

Hello,
One of the Systers' Google Summer of Code Projects is abstracting Mailman
authentication for use with other application frameworks via LDAP and
potentially OpenID, using a SQL Member Adaptor.

If anyone has a good round-up of existing code or efforts to do this in MM
2x (using a SQL Member Adaptor) or would be interested in providing some
mentoring support to our GSoC student leading the project (particularly with
regards to doing things the "Mailman Way"), please let me know.

If you are interested in contributing to the project, with either some
mentoring or code contributions -- please join our development mailing list
-  http://www.systers.org/mailman/listinfo/systers-dev.

Thanks,
Jennifer