[Mailman-Developers] PyCon 2009 sprint: Webinterface

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Tue Mar 24 10:16:31 CET 2009

* Patrick Ben Koetter <p at state-of-mind.de>:
> * Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org>:
> >> How do we do it? Do I get write access to Mailman wiki?
> >
> > You should have write access just by virtue of having an account on the
> > wiki.  There are only a few pages that aren't generally writable by every
> > logged in user.  If you're having a problem with a specific page, let me
> > know.
>
> I'll give it a try later.

Any special place I should migrate our wiki to?
These locations already exist, but I wouldn't want to modify their content:

  <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/REST+Interface>
  <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Web+Interface>

I could create sub-pages.

Any preferences, ideas?

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15	   Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666