[Mailman-Developers] Sprint on Mailman/SpamBayes integration at PyCon?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Mar 21 00:12:13 CET 2009

Would any Mailman experts like to help me out with a bit better
Mailman/SpamBayes integration at the PyCon sprints?  I plan to be there just
a couple days.  I was able to integrate SpamBayes into gate_news, but there
is no user interface for training and no direct integration into other parts
of SpamBayes.  (SpamBayes is invoked on mail.python.org long before mail
messages get to Mailman.)

So, would anyone be interested in at least being a subject matter expert on
the Mailman site of things?

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/