[Mailman-Developers] Global accept_these_nonmembers?

Andrew Davidoff davidoff at lindenlab.com
Sat Jun 13 01:43:50 CEST 2009

Hello All,

Is there any reason something like DEFAULT_ACCEPT_THESE_NONMEMBERS
hasn't been pushed up into MailList.py?  It would be handy for me to
apply such a default, though I realize I may be in the minority.  I am
considering applying a small patch to support this, but would like to
know if something like this might be implemented in the future by your
team.

I communicated briefly with msapiro in #mailman on freenode and it
sounded like some work on mailman 3 (styles / templates) might be an
area this would fall into.  This email is mostly a follow up to see if
any one else has any thoughts on this.

Thanks.
Andrew Davidoff