[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] openID enabled mailman

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Jun 7 23:08:42 CEST 2009

on 6/7/09 12:14 PM, Malveeka Tewari said:

> I want to know if there's already an openID enabled version of
> mailman available And what files would I need to make changes to
> include openID support in mailman

The OpenID project uses Mailman themselves, and they have hacked it to
allow OpenID logins.  They even shared with us the code that they have.
  I took a look at trying to bring this into the main codebase, and I
was not able to figure out how to do that -- when they put in OpenID,
they broke everything else, and I could never figure out how to get the
two to co-exist at the same time.

IMO, this may be a better question to ask on their mailing lists, or to
ask the people who maintain their mailing lists.