[Mailman-Developers] a question about documentation

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Tue Jun 2 13:08:12 CEST 2009

On Jun 2, 2009, at 12:51 AM, Terri Oda wrote:

> That said, I'm trying to keep the most recent documents in the wiki
> now,  with the plan to eventually phase out the latex, so you may
> wish to use the wiki as the source in the future.

This is a great plan, thanks Terri.  Note that wiki pages can be
turned into PDF, IIRC. Any text based file system documentation we
include going forward should probably be in restructured text (reST)
format, since there are now excellent toolchains available to turn
this into good printed and online documentation (Sphinx).  I think we
can now claim reST is the standard documentation format for Python
code.  All of MM3's doctests are in reST for example.

-Barry