[Mailman-Developers] Creating a new mailing list - Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5

Piet Delaney pdelaney at tensilica.com
Tue Jun 2 04:17:57 CEST 2009

Hi Christian:

   I tried creating a new mailing list for xocd and got the error
shown below. You recently created new mailing list, so I thought
you might know about this land mine that I just stepped on while
using the std gui interface:
	http://lists.linux-xtensa.org/mailman/create
Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem.
Printing of traceback and other system information has been
explicitly inhibited, but the webmaster can find this
information in the Mailman error logs.
The admin web page mentions having proper authority.
Is it possibly that I just don't know the List creators
(authentication) password?

BTW, any thoughts on the openembedded effort we discussed earlier?

I'm wrapping up some work on AES and hope to get back to submitting
xtensa kernel patches for xtensa as a part time project.

-piet