[Mailman-Developers] Launchpad is Open Source

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Tue Jul 21 11:04:05 CEST 2009

Sometimes, insomnia has its reward:

http://www.ubuntu.com/news/canonical-open-sources-launchpad/

Yes, the entire platform, the whole kit-and-kaboodle.  Licensed under
the AGPLv3.

https://dev.launchpad.net/Getting

It's nice both to be hosting our GNU project on open source, and
personally to be working full time on pure open source software.  Note
too the fact that Mailman runs Launchpad's mailing lists (no big
surprise there) and if anybody has interest in discussing how this
actually happens, we can do that here or in the various Launchpad
forums.

Enjoy,
-Barry