[Mailman-Developers] External Interface XMLRPC and REST

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Jul 3 15:44:36 CEST 2009

On Jul 2, 2009, at 5:59 AM, Bibek Shrestha wrote:

> We are trying to integrate Mailman with external cms Drupal. For
> this we are
> looking for two possible interface XMLRPC and REST.
>
> Before we begin, Im just curious as to which Mailman Developers would
> recommend to work with and supported for a longer period?

Definitely REST.

The Mailman 3 code base already has the framework for a RESTful admin
interface, and there are two resources currently exposed by it, the
system resource and the domains resource.  They're read-only at the
moment, but the infrastructure seems solid enough that I'm now
building out other resources, including writable resources.

The work is happening in the Mailman 3 trunk.

https://code.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/3.0

-Barry