[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 and LTMP

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Jan 5 00:58:45 CET 2009

* Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org>:
> On Jan 04, 2009, at 12:00 AM, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
>
> >* Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org>:
>
> >> Thanks Patrick.  I think there's one other configuration variable that
> >> needs to be set. Please see the comment on the wiki page.  I believe I
> >> have this working now.
> >
> >Yes. I've added additional subsections. Your configuration example excludes
> >local recipients listed in $alias_maps and /etc/passwd. On purpose?
>
> Nope, it's just the minimum of what I needed to get my test environment
> working.  Thanks for the additional sections, they're perfect.

Thanks. Minor bug fix in the docco, though. Destination syntax for lmtp
targets in the transport table requires a fourth parameter: service type.

I haven't had time to install and test the mm3 LMTP server, yet. Will the
server accept TCP connections only or UNIX domains sockets as well? If it can
do the latter too, I'd add a configuration example to the wiki.

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de