[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] mailman user password

Bernd 'Siggy' Brentrup lists at psycho.i21k.de
Sat Aug 8 00:16:54 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 17:59 -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> There won't be a cmmi recipe for MM3 (no configure; make; make
> install) at least from upstream, but I'm happy to work with distros
> to figure out the right way to package Mailman 3.

I'd suggest /usr/bin/mailman and /usr/sbin/mailmanctl
Modules might take advantage of python-support or be installed
under /usr/share/mailman/ resp. /usr/lib/mailman/ for arch
dependent stuff, queues &c in /var/spool/mailman/, for archives
I still have to consult LSB.

Args, looks like I posted from my standard address bsb at p.i.d instead