[Mailman-Developers] mailman-pgp-smime (was: Re: Getting Started with Mailman Development)

Joost van Baal joostvb-mailman-developers at mdcc.cx
Sun Sep 28 13:09:12 CEST 2008

Op Sat 27 Sep 2008 om 11:26:37 +0800 schreef Paul Wise:
> On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:
>
> > If there were branches on Launchpad that were ready for review, I'd be happy
> > to take a look at them.  They should definitely include tests and
> > documentation, and a description of the design should probably be added to
> > the wiki.
>
> Perhaps Joost can comment on how ready this is:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~joostvb/mailman/2.1-pgp-smime

It's not yet ready for review.  Currently, development is planned for
the 2.1-branch only.  Early 2009 the code is ready for review, see the
roadmap in http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/mailman-pgp-smime/TODO.PGP-SMIME for
details.  Barry: thanks for offering to take a look, I'll get back to
you later.

Bye,

Joost

--