[Mailman-Developers] GNU Mailman Site Redesign

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon May 12 14:09:01 CEST 2008

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 10:34:30PM -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Hi Andrew, thanks for taking a look at this.  It's not a high priority
> for me, but I know the FSF is interested in this.

Noted; I haven't been looking any further at the task, and don't
expect to have time for this at all until after Memorial Day (the
weekend of May 24-25).

> One question though (for Terri).  I know that she was thinking about
> migrating the documentation to the wiki, and using the PDF export
> feature of Confluence to provide hard copy.  Is this something that we
> can do with Moin?

Out-of-the-box Moin doesn't have such a feature, but there's at least
one plug-in for it <http://moinmo.in/ActionMarket/CreatePdfDocument>,
so it would be possible to set up PDF exports.

--amk