[Mailman-Developers] Intern

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Wed May 7 11:37:44 CEST 2008

--On 6 May 2008 14:23:53 -0400 Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:

> Does any of that help?  You should definitely look at the Mailman 3 code
> and I'll be happy to answer any more questions you might have.

I'm sure all of that will help when I get into the kitchen, but I'm having
problems finding the right street. I thought I'd be able to leap right in,
but the more I look, the more I find that I need a map. Perhaps something
describing the lifecycle of a typical email, and which bits of top level
code are responsible for handling it at which stage. Or maybe just a
recommended order for reading the doctests would do the job.

With that understanding, I can follow the API calls to get at the detail.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex